(or what I did to get my sanity back)
1. instead of crossing things off your list, blow them off your list. really. what things can be erased or set aside for another time when your soul isn't aching?
2. fall asleep in the middle of the day to music that makes you feel calm & happy.
3. wake up and do shakra yoga.
4. eat a really fresh & juicy orange.
5. go for a long walk to a cute little shop that sells inspiring crafts & soulful art.
6. take your time in the shower or bath, and give your body some extra love by using your favorite body wash.
7. have someone read the old testament out loud to you in a really silly voice before you go to bed.
8. dance freely.
9. tell your friends who usually come to you for advice that you're completely unavailable for the next two weeks.
10. listen to your cravings. hear them by doing them.